Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"Tell" me about it!

I don’t remember there ever being a time when I have been absolutely sure of myself…

I suddenly realize this when "he" tells me that my life is all about reassurance… and then I start reviewing it… and remembering... And thinking...

May be he is right… when I do something.. I need someone  to tell me it was good or awesome…  I look for comments because I don’t believe that it was good enough on my own…

It's quite contradicting because I am always so confident about what I do… and I know that I am good...

So why is it that I need someone to tell me something that I already know…

When is someone ready? Ready to say that YES  this is the right thing to do… I know it and I own  it… and I don’t need anyone to tell me that. Am I ready? Do I know what I want anymore…

I know.. I wanted a family... I know I also want a career... But which one do I want more?

I guess I will never have it all figured out… and I'll go with what I get more of... But the question I keep asking myself is... Is it making me happy?


At all?

2 comments:

  1. Always make yourself happy 1st and then worry about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy n live each moment ...you never know what the future holds so enjoy the present.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear you out...

Popular Posts